We are not valeters, but with our special stain and deodorizing skills for carpet, fabric and leather cleaning in properties, we can apply the same skills to vehicles.
Interior Revival Co has part of the business dedicated to the AutocleanseUK network. The network offers a completely unique level of specialist car interior cleaning to the public, fleet and motor trade.
Taking car interior cleaning to a higher level means problems the valeting trade struggle with, have every chance of being solved now.
- So a milk spillage in the boot or foot well can be successfully extracted and the sour smell killed dead.
- Bodily fluids such as vomit or urine can be safely removed and the affected areas totally ‘cleansed’ (sanitized). The same goes for sanitizing against bacteria and viruses.
- Build-up of mould in cabriolet roofs or caravans and boats can be eradicated including the grey staining.
- The unhealthy smell of cigarettes or pet odours can successfully be removed or at the very least vastly reduced to an acceptable level in a very severe case of contamination. This includes tackling the air vents and air conditioning that can also harbour smell and bacteria.
- Ingrained dirt and stains in upholstery can be removed leaving the car seating clean and fresh again.
We will cleanse according to the problem. It may be just a spillage in a car seat so this is what we will tackle. Or it could be a situation where you have bought a used car and you want to make sure it is hygienically clean for your young family or a particular member who is prone to allergies. In this case we will deep clean throughout to ensure the complete interior is cleansed.
Examples of Problems we Solve:-
- Milk Spillage and smell
- Vomit / sick
- Smell of Cigarettes / nicotine odour
- Urine contamination
- Bacteria / Mould / Viruses
- Pet Odours / dog smell / cat wee
- Dirty and stained seats, fabric or leather
- Dirty and stained carpets
- Dirty and stained plastics and vinyl
Areas we can Cleanse:-
- Headlining Fabric
- Sun Visors
- Grab Handles
- Door pillars
- Seat Belts
- Windows & Mirrors
- Door Panels
- Air Vents
- Centre Console
- Drinks Holders
- Steering Wheel
- Indicator Stalks
- Boot Area
- Seats – Fabric & Leather
- Carpets & Floor mats
*Don’t forget we carry out leather car seat repairs too, so where damage may have been caused by a spillage or pet, these areas can be very successfully restored
Need some advice or have a question? Please call 01623 836182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re more than happy to help.